Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas in Fargo




Just returned from a great two weeks at home for Christmas! I spent a lot of time catching up on sleep, eating, and eating. I also ate a lot of food. Here's a picture of my grandma and me with the beautiful new quilt she made for me! What and incredible gift - thanks Gramm!!!







Wookie, of course, got first dibs on using my new quilt. Go figure. He really seemed to like it.






Wookie was also quite fond of Shep - Erin and Matt's new dog. Shep and Wookie have become BFF's!



AnnaLisa and me winning one for the Gipper while coppin' some 'tude.








Kirsten and me with Abe.





Congratulations to Matt, Erin, and Shep on their recent engagement! To my favorite little brother and my favorite future sister-in-law! You guys are a great match!









Matthew Schmidt, the proud owner of a straw hat and a "I once lived in Fargo. Really." sweatshirt! Love you Matt!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home